Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trouble downloading

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 17 2011 2:51 PM (3 replies)
  • JER1439
    248 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 6:26 PM

Can anyone give me suggestions on the following:  I played on Friday night and went to play on saturday and I cannot play.  When ZI go to play now it takes me to the screen to select join game, stroke play, etc.  When I chose it takes to loading page and only seems to go to somewhere in the 42 - 50 range then it stops there  If anyone has experienced the same, please help getting frustrated.  Thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 2:56 AM

JER1439:

Can anyone give me suggestions on the following:  I played on Friday night and went to play on saturday and I cannot play.  When ZI go to play now it takes me to the screen to select join game, stroke play, etc.  When I chose it takes to loading page and only seems to go to somewhere in the 42 - 50 range then it stops there  If anyone has experienced the same, please help getting frustrated.  Thanks.

Hi

if you clear your flash temp(cache)  files, it should fix your problem

-wgticon

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 6:11 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

Warning: I tried this then afterwards the game wouldn't load. I had to recover a previous version.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 2:51 PM

SgtDoodles:

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

Warning: I tried this then afterwards the game wouldn't load. I had to recover a previous version.

Sure it should It will re download every file. If it didn't load for you, then you had some other issues beyond just this one

-wgticon

RSS