Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Survey's

Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:33 PM (6 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 7:06 AM

Hi, ok i have done the daily survey 3 times now over a 5 day period suppose to get 75 credits for doing it each time, i have not recived any, 1st survey lasted 30 minutes, the 2nd survey about 30 to 35 minutes, and the 3rd was over 45 minutes, at the end of each survey it congrats me and says i have sucessfully completed the survey, you now should have your credits, but i have not recived any, is WGT going to look into this or get rid of that survey ?

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 9:00 AM

I have no problem with the survey, please don't complain.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 9:04 AM

Hi Ed

I had the same problem. Done 3 surveys with no credits. Then today i done one and when it says you have completed the survey, instead of closing the window down (it does have a message saying not to close the window because you will be redirected, but it never does with me) i just minimized it and went back to my home page, clicked on refresh and then my credits were there. Then went back to the survey window and closed it down

Hope this helps

Dazza

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 3:23 PM

ok thank you very much for the info ill try that next time

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 4:19 PM

the Daily surveys are great.

Once you have finished one, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your browser and do it again :)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:16 PM

Surveys = I remember them.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:33 PM

EdwardRo:

Hi, ok i have done the daily survey 3 times now over a 5 day period suppose to get 75 credits for doing it each time, i have not recived any, 1st survey lasted 30 minutes, the 2nd survey about 30 to 35 minutes, and the 3rd was over 45 minutes, at the end of each survey it congrats me and says i have sucessfully completed the survey, you now should have your credits, but i have not recived any, is WGT going to look into this or get rid of that survey ?

If you don't get your credits or have not gotten them send an e-mail to Trialpay support telling them that you completed the survey. They will check your activity and award you your credits. The next time I complete one I will try Dazza's suggestion. Didn't work and i had to e-mail trialpay again. I always get the credits after they check my activity but this is getting old. Because as long as the Daily survey hasn't payed off I can not access ay of the other surveys. 

RSS