Forums

Help › Forums

Re: can you get credits by playing

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 22 2011 8:41 AM (2 replies)
  • divwright
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 2:21 PM

i was just wondering if you can get credits without paying for them if anyone knows it would be great to know

• golfkid210
    313 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:38 PM

If you place in the top 70 in a weekly tournament, you will receive credits.  It won't be much unless you place pretty high up, the most I've gotten so far has been 10.  

A much easier way to get credits is to do surveys.  You can get to them in the "GET CREDITS" tab up at the top, under "COMPLETE OFFERS".  The Ampario surveys are generally considered to be the best ones to do.  You can only attempt one each of the short and the long Ampario surveys each day, and qualifying for them can be tricky.  I've gotten somewhere around 1500 credits by doing surveys.

Once you have credits, you may try your hand at either match play competition, where you wager credits on the match; or the Ready Go tournaments.  I would suggest not trying those until you are pretty confident in your abilities.

• 4SticksMcGraw
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 8:41 AM

Onlu one survey I have done so far has paid up, I needed to but a new domain name and did it through the credirts system to get 2500 credits, opened a new godaddy account etc as per details of offer and but go NO credits.

Well P!$$'d off

Ian

Update!!

I still have not received them yet but I found another post on here references a support button on the credit job screen, when going through there it can take up to 2 days etc, once proof of purchase is given..

I would like to note that there is NO clear support for this inthe Get Credit area, I think there should be.

RSS