Forums

Help › Forums

Re: pebble beach

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 21 2011 5:23 PM (7 replies)
  • bcgiant
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:46 PM

how can i activate pebble beach, the only thing i can do there is the blitz....

i want to play a full eighteen...?

• golfkid210
    313 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:51 PM

Pebble Beach isn't open to stroke play.  Right now, only Kiawah, Oakmont, Bethpage Black, and St. Andrews are available for stroke play.

• bcgiant
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 2:07 PM

thanks...any idea if and when pebble or any other courses will become

open  to stroke play

• Heisman12
    102 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 2:38 PM

I didn't even know you could play blitz at Pebble?  I tried it, but couldn't get an option to do anything besides look at a video.  Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 3:29 PM

I think he's getting to the USGA site and playing 18 shots.  It' not blitz or a scored CTTH. plus it's with starter clubs.

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 3:47 PM

OK  I have two questions:

1) How do you post here?  I had to reply to ask LOL.  Can't find it anywhere how to post.

2) What's wrong with the site today?  So far, several ppl can't load a blitz game, then another game blue screen, just a few ago said "error msg".  Does anyone know why?  Can you please answer both of my questions?

Thanks all

LindaLuvsTiger

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 3:58 PM

Does anyone know how to invite Friends?  I get the invites but can't find where its at.

Thank you

LindaLuvsTiger

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 5:23 PM

LindaLuvsTiger:

OK  I have two questions:

1) How do you post here?  I had to reply to ask LOL.  Can't find it anywhere how to post.

2) What's wrong with the site today?  So far, several ppl can't load a blitz game, then another game blue screen, just a few ago said "error msg".  Does anyone know why?  Can you please answer both of my questions?

3) Does anyone know how to invite Friends?  I get the invites but can't find where its at.

Thanks all

LindaLuvsTiger

Lin, if you want to start a thread, you need to be in one of the 'topic categories' - for instance in this case it would be Forums » Welcome to WGT » Community Help

Near the top click the button labeled 'Write A New Post' and you'll get the post entry form ... go from there. check off the 'Email me replies ...' box if you want notification of replies to your post.

The WGt site has been a little glitchy for the last few days - you aren't the only one with probs of 'blue screen of death' etc.

Two ways to invite someone to be friends:

a) in the course of a game, in the upper left scoreboard, there's a little circle with a '+' sign in it next to the names of your opponents who aren't already friends. Click on that to invite them to be your friend.

b) in the main homepage, click on 'WGT Community' and select WGT players'. there is an entry box to input another player's username. enter all or the 1st part of a player's name and hit Search. Select the desired player, and it'll take you his/her stats page. near the top there's a button to invite them to be a friend. 

RSS