Help › Forums

Re: racism

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 18 2011 8:29 AM (7 replies)
  • bnncc
    20 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:25 AM

maybe u can ban this kid ?

i played him he is such a racist i dont going to say what he did but its retarded !! kick this kid plz

*removed* -wgticon

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:50 AM

The username itself, which is meant to read like the surname of history's most infamous tyrant, might violate WGT's terms of use. But what you should do is report the user to members@wgt.com instead of calling him out on the forums--which in itself is against the rules.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:32 AM

zagraniczniak:

history's most infamous tyrant

and there was me thinking I was history's most famous tyrant.

damn

tbe

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:40 AM

just infamous ... famous is still up for grabs, so help yourself

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:58 AM

This is good. Check his friends list out-they all joined on the same day plus he's figured out how to pair them up and play against himself. My guess is there's 4 computers involved there. Then again maybe it's 11 guys planning the fun.  Maybe the rebirth of the Ayrian skin heads or something.  LOL

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 7:09 AM

Are they named st&l1n, p0lp0t and mouseytongue?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 7:19 AM

zagraniczniak:

The username itself, which is meant to read like the surname of history's most infamous tyrant, might violate WGT's terms of use. But what you should do is report the user to members@wgt.com instead of calling him out on the forums--which in itself is against the rules.

That's always a good way to report these things.

-wgticon

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 8:29 AM

I would say that the people behind members@wgt.com probably never even look at the forums, if only for testing purposes.. and theyre the only ones who could do anything about... well anything.. So there's really no reason to bother posting in the forums. Youre just speaking to Def ears. Better off emailing any sort of complaint or concern.

RSS