Forums

Help › Forums

Re: log in

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 16 2011 6:13 PM (8 replies)
  • hitdog
    26 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 9:24 PM

when i log into WGT a window opens and says game is played in a separate window and opens that window to select the game to play such as stroke . match play and sometimes it automatically starts loading a monthly closest to the hole tournement that i did not sign up to play.  does anyone know how to correct this?

thanks

hitdog

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2011 11:22 AM

hi,

are you manually going to www.wgt.com and then loggin in or hitting some kind of shortcut/bookmark? If it's the latter, then maybe it's poining to something else than www.wgt.com?

-wgticon

• hitdog
    26 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2011 10:16 PM

Hi!

I used to have WGT in my favorites, but now when i click wgt in my favorites bar it will not open the website, so i do it manually now.

thanks

hitdog

• paulcowie
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 3:09 AM

Hi I joined last saturday and was able to play several games.

Today all I can do is get to my profile and no further. It will not even try to load a game when I click on Play Now.

Am I doing something wrong??

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 3:34 AM

What browser are you using? I have WGT in the favorites bar of Chrome, Chrome Iron and Firefox. Both Chrome and Firefox take me straight to the home page screen. I have Iron set-up to take me straight to the game client page and all 3 work flawlessly. Maybe your favorites bar has become corrupted. Try deleting it from  your favorites bar and adding it again. Or installing a new browser just for WGT and setting it up to go straight to the game client page the way i have with Chrome Iron.I use Iron for nothing except playing on here. It helps with logging in and also, at least for me the game runs much smoother with Iron, I do admit even though the game runs very very well for me with Iron I keep trying new browsers just on the off chance that I will find one that runs it even better. So far I haven'r found one that does however.

• paulcowie
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 4:09 AM

Thanks I am running on Chrome. I will try the whole thing on Firefox which I have but don't currently use.

• hitdog
    26 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 7:44 AM

I use internet explorer 8 and i deleted it out of my favorites bar, but it still won't work after i add it again. the thing is I have other websites in my favorites bar and all of them work

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 11:12 AM

Hi,

I have a feeling it's a flash issue. Could you guys try different browsers and make sure flash is installed there.

If not, then please email members@worldgolftour.com and maybe they can help

-wgticon

• hitdog
    26 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 6:13 PM

I downloaded google chrome and it is now working fine.

thanks

hitdog

RSS