Help › Forums

Re: WGT/Topgolf Customer Service

Mon, Mar 4 2019 9:19 PM (20 replies)
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 7:40 AM

alcaucin:

WGTdbloshoe:
    We have been getting a number of forwarded emails from Topgolf that they have received from players playing the WGT Golf Game.  Topgolf is not equipped to handle emails about or game.  Their customer service is only there to help with questions about their physical locations. Because of this any questions you send to them about the golf game, just gets forwarded to us and causes questions to not get answered in a timely manor by our customer service.

To paraphrase....

" STOP Fookin inundating our new partner with E-mails...WE can just 'blank' you, as we are used to you idiots !!!

They (Topgolf ) didn't realise how dissatisfied you all are with Alt games etc

Mailing them will not change a God damn thing so....

Cease and desist FFS.....

The guy from Topgolf is getting on my t.i.t.s tbh ! "

;=))

Exactly.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 8:15 AM

With all the money TG are diverting to WGT for this site, and all the accompanying imminent fixes it's just a short term thing not worth worrying about, no?

Just tell them all to be sorted soon.  Got away with it here for years LOL

Alternatively use  the new funds to fix it?  Novel and radical as that may seem ......

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 8:46 AM

Sort of understand your point mods but.........

Sometimes folk feel its better to go the company who own this site, as they do in a way.

Bubbs

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 9:01 AM

YancyCan:

But, should I email y'alls about the "Sasquatch Probobilities" at the currently under construction new TopGolf venue all up here in the Portland area? The city of Hillsboro where the facility is being built is crawling with Squatches. People should know & whatnots.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

Too late Yancy!  Squatches sighted already enjoying the Hillsboro facility...

• roidrage03
    399 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 11:25 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We have been getting a number of forwarded emails from Topgolf that they have received from players playing the WGT Golf Game.  Topgolf is not equipped to handle emails about or game.  Their customer service is only there to help with questions about their physical locations. Because of this any questions you send to them about the golf game, just gets forwarded to us and causes questions to not get answered in a timely manor by our customer service.

Please going forward if you have any questions, comments, or feedback make sure to contact us and not Topgolf.

- WGTdbloshoe

WGT's track record for customer service isn't exactly stellar, so why not look for someone else who might answer the customer's question.

Aside from the constant crashes of multi-player games (a pretty sizeable part of the "product" being offered"), I'm still waiting for a response on:

WGTdbloshoe:

Brackets were set up this way and are not changing. The easiest way to fix this is if you are in the final and can play the round to post a score.  We are not taking credits away or being devious in trying to trick players into losing credits. You can call it rubish or whatever you want, but when you enter the bracket you know you need to post scores to move on or win. Just making it to the final round does not mean you deserve anything. Again if you want to win and not lose credits play the round.  I am sorry but in my mind this is a non discussion and not something that needs to be answered over and over again. 

- WGTdbloshoe 

What needs to be answered is how WGT can keep 80% of the pot if the two finalists can't/don't finish their rounds?

This site crashes all the time - there's no reason that WGT should benefit from the site's failure.

Very bad business practice.

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 6:40 PM

+1

• NIKETM1
    11 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 2:58 PM

Hi, I am contacting you as i an seriously considering either contacting top golf or quitting this game completely.

yesterday I emailed WGT customer service after I matched up with a player in Monaco. The game quit out and I lost my entire coin stack.

the other player got in touch with me and also sent WGT an email telling them an error had occurred.

i then get an email from WGT saying we can not verify this!! And won’t refund my coins!!

You treat your customers like imbasils and need to improve your standard responses that wash your hands of any care at all!

i hope you will read this and investigate properly but failing a decent response then I will quit by the end of this week.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 6:00 PM

I wonder how many of y'all have considered what will happen if you succeed in running Top Golf off. 

Jim

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 6:11 PM

@NIKETM1

But I thought you "don't hold any huge value to these worthless coins."

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 6:18 PM

NIKETM1:
    but failing a decent response then I will quit by the end of this week.

How will that help?

RSS