Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Clash Event 17

Fri, Aug 19 2016 9:58 PM (65 replies)
  • liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 7:37 AM

shovlovin:
    suggestions on how to better this tournament might have a better effect rather than covering old ground.

i believe that many people gave  suggestions on how to better this event from the very 1st clash,most of it was pretty much ignored,so people get frustrated and vent on the forums

Mike

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:10 AM

I like the new marketing angle for the clash.

"

Show Your Club Some Love in CC Event #17

"

ha ha ha ...

I think i can improve this

Show wgt you can hand over $ and if you give enough we'll call you a WINNER , don't matter if you cant hit the ball.. lots $ takes care of that meaningless anomaly.

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:15 AM

The saddest thing is, of course.. that anyone at wgt who actually played the game would realize that cc verses cc events are potentially the best $ spinner for wgt.. Nothing gets people playing more.

But the stupid clash hamster wheel simply is not it... not even close .... not even the same game rofl

• wolf714
    12 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:28 AM

i lost 3 passes and 0 points

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:43 AM

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:22 AM

Hey guys, obviously there is an issue here. Some users are saying that they're receiving no points after their first round in the clash, are those of you posting your scorecards on round 2+, did you receive points for your first round? Also, those of you seeing 0 points are you all using super passes or normal club passes? 

Any additional information would be helpful. 

_CHAMPION

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:49 AM

WGTChampion:

Hey guys, obviously there is an issue here. Some users are saying that they're receiving no points after their first round in the clash, are those of you posting your scorecards on round 2+, did you receive points for your first round? Also, those of you seeing 0 points are you all using super passes or normal club passes? 

Any additional information would be helpful. 

_CHAMPION

messaged you privately champ x

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:51 AM

WGTChampion:
    Hey guys, obviously there is an issue here.

It's definitely an issue

WGTChampion:
    Some users are saying that they're receiving no points after their first round in the clash, are those of you posting your scorecards on round 2+, did you receive points for your first round?

Yes, folks are getting points on some rounds...usually the 1st one.  All the other rounds are scoring "goose eggs" whether it be CC Passes or Superpasses.  And some members aren't receiving points on their 1st rounds.  It's a TOTAL MESS.  No rhyme or reason.

WGTChampion:
    Also, those of you seeing 0 points are you all using super passes or normal club passes? 

As I stated above, it's failing with CC Passes as well as with Superpasses,  Absolutely no rhyme or reason.

Just an FYI...the clash events would be better if a player could play just once per clash.  That would even the playing field. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:56 AM

WGTChampion:
    Hey guys, obviously there is an issue here.

Understatement of the year. There is way more than an issue here.

• UncleJed
    431 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:05 AM

First round - used superpass and got the points no problem.

Second round (started another right away - did NOT close/reopen window) - nothing popped up asking me which pass to use at the beginning of the round. However, I noticed the little blue superpass symbol next to my name so I assumed it chose that for me for some reason.

Well after getting birdie on both of the first two holes and noticing my points were still at 0, I decided to check the forums and found this thread. I tried closing/reopening the window, but it didn't make a difference. Still a big fat 0. So I left the round unfinished.

I then closed/reopened the window again and decided to try another clash round. The window asking which pass I wanted to use showed up this time - however, the superpass I had "used" before was no longer available. Wasted pass. I had to use my regular, daily pass for half the points (scored -4 or -5 that time...TYVM).

So yeah - wasted superpass. I feel bad for people that purchase passes and don't get points. WGT owes them for sure - in fact, they may have a legal obligation to repay in some form. ???

RSS