Help › Forums

Re: Inviting a friend who already is a WGT registered user

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 2 2011 2:54 PM (1 replies)
  • kstaldergolfer
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 1:02 PM

Hi all.

I have been playing golf on the WGT for a couple weeks now.

Now I want to invite my friend, who has been registered on WGT for a couple weeks longer than I have, to golf with me on one of the courses.

So I clicked on the "INVITE YOUR FRIENDS" and got to a screen where it wanted me to enter an email address for this friend and then click on the "SEND INVITATION" button. But when I did this it told me this email address was already registered on WGT.

So next I noted on the same screen the choice of different emails (like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail,etc) to quickly find friends who already play WGT. So after choosing this - I chose Yahoo mail - I was presented a screen that wanted me to input the friends' registed email address and registered email password.

So first question I have is is this email address and password what my friend uses to login to WGT ?  or is this email address and password what my friend uses to login to Yahoo mail ?  Do I need to find out what my friends' password is for his Yahoo email before I can invite him to play a round of golf on WGT ?

Appreciate any help anyone can provide.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 2:54 PM

You cannot invite someone to join who has already joined.

Just ask your friend what his/her WGT user name is, go to WGT COMMUNITY at the top of the page and type it in.

It wil bring up their profile.

There will be a tab that says 'invite as friend'

click it....

If they accept you're invite, then they will be on your friend list and you can invite them for a game.

Happy hitting

RSS