Help › Forums

Re: Your Earnings from...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 26 2011 6:29 PM (7 replies)
  • kenib44
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 3:34 AM

Hello everybody,

one question: i have won many times on "free enter tournament" and recieved a mail:

Congratulations, you have received the following for playing in the Wk 4 Free Multiround Open.

Tournament Type: Stroke Play
    Course: KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE
    End Date: January 23, 2011 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time

Credits Won: 0.69

But, i have never seen this credits.. When should i have this credits on my "game acounnt"?

Thanks a lot

Marcel

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 8:31 AM

kenib44:

Credits Won: 0.69

That's not even a full credit.

• kenib44
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 4:20 AM

But this 0,69 cr i havent on my account...

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 8:10 AM

they wont give you a partial credit.   Maybe if you added up your partial credits from different tourneys and submitted it to WGT they might credit your account.   Or not.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 10:27 AM

Guys,

Credits Owned: 0.69 is not a partial credit, it means $0.69 (equivalent to 69 credits).

50 of these were for moving up to Amateur tier (he now has more credits earned from moving up to Pro tier)

As for why they haven't appeared...I have no idea

Rob

• MarianC
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 2:12 PM

Hello,

under the budget sheet in "payout rules" I found this notice: "Prizes will be awarded after all of the players' scores are verified and approved by WGT. This can take up to 2-4 weeks after the end of a tournament."

So, maybe it will take some time and you will have to wait little bit longer, but I am not sure.

MC

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 5:25 PM

MarianC:

Hello,

under the budget sheet in "payout rules" I found this notice: "Prizes will be awarded after all of the players' scores are verified and approved by WGT. This can take up to 2-4 weeks after the end of a tournament."

So, maybe it will take some time and you will have to wait little bit longer, but I am not sure.

MC

If it says how much he won, he should have received it. I would e-mail WGT direct and query it.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 6:29 PM

You finished joint 63rd, , your "winnings" are  0.69.

That is less than 1 credit, that is why nothing has showed up.

RSS