Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quitters: Give Us Foes Along With Friends

Wed, May 5 2010 5:43 PM (23 replies)
  • dbaum23
    25 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2009 9:08 PM

This game should have an ignore feature.  Alot of people are complaining about the complaining of quitters.  This is a suggestion forum, or so I thought.  The game gets kind of boring after awhile playing alone, to me anyways.  It's nice to play with others once in awhile and really sucks when they all quit on you.  It would be nice to have a way to block or ignore the people who do this.  Its not too hard to figure out the ones who are doing it cause they're shooting a bad round compared to the ones who are just getting disconnected.  In the matches i've been in they quit right after a bad shot.  Usually if its a disconnect the game stalls then they get booted.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 4:45 AM

An Ignore feature would be nice.

Though I have no use for it since I don't get all up in arms when people quit MP rounds.   Then again, I don't care about average and I don't plan on finishing any rounds (both single and MP) here for the time being.

• Hydronix
    39 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 12:47 PM

I think it would be perfectly logical to impliment some sort of system for keeping track of quitters, but I hope you'll all bear in mind that quitting isn't always a disrespective course of action. I quit 4somes and 3somes all the time, not because I'm losing, but because I discover that my playing partners are children, who take two minutes for each shot and just horse around. Admittedly, it's sometimes annoying when people leave your game and you have to wait 5 minutes to resume, but it's important to remember that any number of real life circumstances could be responsible.

• Tuffey
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 5:43 PM

Just find it kind of odd that these computer issues and real life issues always happen right after a bad shot

RSS