Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do you insert a screenshot image to a post?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 22 2011 10:27 AM (9 replies)
  • RobNE
    74 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 9:24 AM

Mine seems to come out as a blank box where the image is / should be.

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 9:51 AM

G'day

When scorecard is on screen, hit print screen button. Then open up Windows Paint, and press Ctrl + v, crop picture as you'd like, then save file. I usually save mine to the desktop, so I can easily find it. You then need to go to a picture hosting site, the most common one for everyone here is called tinypic.com

Upload your scorecard picture there, then when you have it uploaded you'll be presented with 4 boxes containing your picture info ... copy n paste the "direct links for layouts" info, then when you get back to either your blog post or forum post, click on the button that looks like a picture reel (2nd button to the left of scissors) "insert media". Clear the Media url line and then paste your info in there, the rest should take care of itself.

Cheers & hope the info helps, happy to help with any other questions m8

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 10:23 AM

Everything you need to know about this and doing other clever things right here.            :-)

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 11:06 AM

I bet you didn't even have to act out every step, to get that link all up in 1 sentence did ya Mr.YJ? LOL

If I come across any informationables, that are helpful ... how does one link all that info like you have done with the word "here".

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 12:37 PM

Switz71:
    how does one link all that info like you have done with the word "here".

The chain link. Highlight the word you want, click that and insert your link in the box that pops up.  :-)

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 1:25 PM

Why tyvm kind sir, much appreciated.

Now if only you could remember what I was going to ask next, I'd appreciate it more lol

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 1:32 PM

Thanks Switz and YankeeJim.  Got it sorted.

Managed to put up my personal achievement score sheets.  Had been playing and playing and no Ace in sight.  Then suddenly I get one!  Hooray!!!  Then - here's the good bit - I get another one in the very next game!!!!  Sweet.

• boute
    33 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:30 AM

yes tyou hi do my best to try for the information u give thx again

• bnrbambam
    52 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:43 AM

EH?????

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 10:27 AM

LOL. He said thanks and that he would try to do his best with the info. :-)

RSS