Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anybody else having this issue?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 12 2011 3:09 AM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 5:28 PM

Not here to vent just inquiring. I have tried to play full 18 at BPB 4 times today.

Have gotten through 1st 9 either even or 1 under each time. Starting at nbr 10

it goes totally nuts. Winds don't match up, have even missed 3 putts from 03ft.

LMFAO at those. Had an 18 yrd drive should have saved that on replay, would 

have been a good laugh for all the players. If anyone else has experienced

this on the back 10 let me know. Keep on keeping on.

Renniw52

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 6:22 PM

Had the same problem today on BPB... Wind was at 14 left to right Diagonal and my drive went 15 yds.

I quit that game needless to say.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 7:32 PM

You must have topped your drive and hit the ladies' tee marker to only go 15 yards.  How embarassing.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 11:16 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    Had the same problem today on BPB... Wind was at 14 left to right Diagonal and my drive went 15 yds.
    I know it's probably the last thing on your mind when something like that happens , but right click screen and send a "detailed" report...otherwise they can't look at whats taking place.

Hey Mocha, I was thinking that it may have been the "anti-jumpy meter balls"  ;-)

Ace

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 3:09 AM

Doublemochaman:
    You must have topped your drive and hit the ladies' tee marker to only go 15 yards. 

Under Texas rules the avatar should then play through the green on that hole with its pants down.

RSS