Help › Forums

Re: NOOBINGALLTHEWAY a 2 week old member

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 7 2011 9:53 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 12:51 AM

Has all this all been caused because you left a CC? It all seems a bit childish.

tbe

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 4:38 AM

Yeah I feel the same but after 3 personal attacks against me and a threat on my wall I'm not just going to sit back and let someone discredit me when I feel I've done nothing wrong...

I don't actually know why this started - Mike got reports from his players that I played better than they would have expected a newbie to play, and so, rather than speaking to me, decided to post this thread (this is the bit I don't understand, why he couldn't just speak to me about it). I left the CC because of this - Mike was all happy for me to remain in the CC until I left and defended myself

I really want this thing to end and to just get on with my game now, but as long as people carry on writing things about me in public forums/on my wall I will continue to respond.

Rob

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 6:16 AM

I personally don't see anything wrong with his score history that suggests he's a bagger. It took the guy 25rds and 4 days to shoot par, give him a break. I mean seriously, 25rds to shoot even par 36, move along people, nothing to see here.

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 7:11 AM

I totaly agree whit PGA on this one, no reason to think he has done anything wrong...maybe the guys in the CC need more practise?  :)

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 10:18 AM

PGAbound67:
    25rds to shoot even par 36

28 actually, that 36 was at BPB which is par 35, it wasn't till the tourney above it that I shot a par ... though thanks for the support :)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 12:36 PM

Noobingalltheway:

attacks against me and a threat on my wall

man.....that's just too funny.

seems whoever is guilty of that kiddy behaviour shares the same IQ score with an even par round on Bethpage.

it's about as dumb as a box of rocks.

tbe

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2011 9:53 AM

I apologise for bringing up this old thread, but Noobingalltheway is now in my country club and he's a fine chap. Whether or not he has multiple accounts doesn't bother me because of all the stuff he helps with in the country club e.g. Organised an AS tournament, GIVING UP HIS FREE TIME that he would have used playing on his "Other accounts" if he did have any. Just my 2 pence*.

*I'm British.

• PAGES
RSS