Forums

Help › Forums

Re: meter speed vs level

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 20 2011 9:09 PM (4 replies)
  • wingo5
    21 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 4:57 PM

a couple days ago, i was at ameture level38. after several days of beter play ive moved toameture level 40.  the meter seems to have become fairly fast since my level move and this is negating my buying slower meter clubs.

does anyone know if the meter gets faster as one moves to a higher level?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 5:33 PM

The meter speed is determined by the clubs used not the level or tier.  Your meter is faster since you bought the new Taylor Made clubs on Thursday.

• wingo5
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 8:22 PM

thx, andy...i hadnt realized that...thx..

Okay, answer me this...i moved to pro about a week ago...now my Ping drvr bearly ever gets the stated yds, even tho i hit the ding.   2 nite i played an amet / levl 32 playin the same club & his drives got well past mine & was gettin 260+ drvs...i know im playin from farther back, but still, im not gettn the yds.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 2:24 AM

hahahhaahahaahaha,,Sorry,LOL,Welcome to Tier advancements,,hahahahahaha

• Plucker13
    39 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 9:09 PM

as you graduate tiers you also change tee off position. the hack tee off is way at the front, the amature a little futher back, pro a little further and so on till you get to legend wich has the last tee off position way way at the back. so it make good sense to upgrade drivers and clubs as you progress ( u almost have to ) in my opinion for the little difference the ball make it's a waste of money ( i've tried them all ) gl and have fun hope this helps.

RSS