Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why play for clubs when yours are better?????

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 15 2009 5:59 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 4:50 PM

Hi bigdre, the July tournaments went live before we deployed and announced the Raptures, so it wouldn't have made sense to have the Raptures as prizes. Hope this helps to explain...

• Bigdre28
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 8:04 PM

I didn't mean to have the Raptures as prizes. I meant that something should be done about the description of prizes should be more specific and like other people suggested there should be tournaments just to win clubs, not get credits in case you already have the clubs. I think even people that don't have those specified clubs would prefer to win the credits to buy whatever they want and if one person can get the credits why can't anybody. Please make that more clear next time

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 9:06 PM

And I thought we were done with this thread!! LOL I didn't win the weekly either, I think everyone else should be using their putter on the T!!

• JALAII
    42 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2009 5:59 AM

I have to be honest. I NEVER check to see what the prizes are for a tournament. I play as many tourneys as I can just to try to win the tourney and compare myself to the better players in this game.  The prizes never cross my mind.

• PAGES
RSS