Help › Forums

Re: Boost Drinks

Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:25 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 7:34 AM

b0geybuster:

One week of boost if lasted only during game play could last some players years.   Now does that make sense?

Cheers,

b0gey

how would you feel if you went into Starbucks for a coffee and they forced you to gulp it down quickly?

same thought can be applied here.

simple fact is that someone has bought the virtual product so should be allowed to used it at there discretion no matter how long it takes for them to use it up.

the way it is set up right now if someone buys a weeks supply, to get their entitlement without losing any minutes, they'd have to take a week off work and stay on wgt till it run out.

is that fair?

wgt should be happy that people are still buying the xp boost.

most likely when they take a look at the sales of the stuff and as to why it ain't selling as good as it could be, then perhaps someone from the sales & marketting dept may look into it and common sense shall prevail.

happy holidays

tbe

• rlweller
    108 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 8:01 AM

Wgt needs to change this its not really worth buying unless you have week off work or you dont work at all. Im sure that can modify these drinks so that it only counts down while you are online.

• overshot
    666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:25 PM

OK guys& Gals i see it like this , it should be like any other equipment and you should be able to equip it as you please as you own it regardless of it being gifted or bought therefor you should be able to activate it as you please just like you can change your balls or clubs before you Tee off  to enhance your  performance you should be able to decide weather your going to get the value add out of your boost. that is the only way i can see it being a fair consumer product , as at the moment it is just a commercial monetary gimmick , so i always warn people off it & until this product operates as iv`e recommend above i doubt anyone will be satisfied .

Kind regards

David

• PAGES
RSS