Forums

Help › Forums

Re: lag while putting

Mon, Dec 27 2010 11:18 AM (8 replies)
  • ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 6:52 AM

Wondering if anyone has a suggestion. When putting my swing meter has crazy lag, only while putting which is strange. Its not the normal lag experienced in this game(lol), its not slow and choppy, its fast and real shaky almost quivering. Ive tried the not swinging thing til it clears up but it never does. I noticed ive been having problems ever since wgt decided we needed commercials but not sure thats the reason. I cant even hit a 2 foot putt because of the lag, the game is virtually unplayable now for me unless i play blitz.. My connection speed is good and i dont have problems with lag using my other clubs just my putter. Hoping somebody can help me out.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:41 PM

Shooter, sometimes if your using "free starter balls" lags while putting may become much more noticeable. Try using an upgraded ball for all serious play. 

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 3:44 PM

Why in an altenrate game if the other team quits you don't get points

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 4:43 PM

"sometimes if your using "free starter balls" lags while putting may become much more noticeable."

WHY?

• ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 8:10 AM

Why? good question. A balls a ball, there shouldnt be more lag with one and not the other. Unless maybe its wgts doing to get everybody to buy balls that will be gone as fast as you buy them because of phantom winds and glitches. Just sayin

• ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 8:37 AM

This is the last post i will ever make on this piece of crap game. Why would anyone new to this game drop money on clubs after playing a few rounds? after experiencing all the glitches and lack of courses and every aspect of this piss poor programed game, who in their right mind would spend money, its so bad its comical. Ive been playing video games since the dawn of time and i cant think of one game that has more glitches than this one. its unlearnable. there is no learning curve because the game has a mind of its own, doesnt matter how hard you swing or how perfect you hit the ball, its like the game decides the outcome before you even swing. The game must be playable and enjoyable for starters before they start droppin coin on clubs. and if thats wgts plan to program the game so its all glitched up with starter clubs so that everyone will buy clubs, thats just wrong. My friends have been begging me to play this game forever, they have all the greatest clubs and they still suck as bad as i do. The only people who spend money on this abortion of a game are ones who have never played a real golf video  game. Mario golf came out 15 years ago on N64 and is head and shoulders above this game, pretty sad. TO ALL PLAYERS OF WGT , KEEP ON WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THE WORST PROGRAMED TURD EEEVER!

• teedoff58
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 10:28 AM

Yea right!!!!!     I've tried every ball and every recommended method to stop lag and shaking of the metor, I think that your a WGT "SHILL" nothing works and i have a TOP OF THE LINE COMPUTER.    WGT,  your losing players and don't care.  Well I don't care to spend any more "CASH" on this ripoff game. WGT "YOU ARE THIEVES AND YOU ARE STEALING, ROBBING being thieves, whatever you understand !!!!! More people are now watching and paying attention to  your crooked actions.  Yea, I have a right to COMPLAIN, check your records WGT and you will see how much money "THAT I HAVE SPENT".    You use the Betta format and act like your developing a game, in reality if your using beta format NONE OF US SUCKERS CAN "DEMAND" our money back that you stole.   Merry Christmas Scrooges, and have a nice day.

• teedoff58
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 10:46 AM

I understand your frustration shooter!  I have watched my balls, no matter what kind or how much they cost fly to the left or to the right at twice the distance i set on my metor. Also, I can't help but laugh as I'm burnning inside because my 2(two) FT. putt went 15 ft. or even better my putt goes up to the hole and then turns left or right for no apparent reason.   Good Luck and Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 11:18 AM

ShooterMcKrausan... 79.50 average!  You've been here barely over a month, and you're using beginner clubs and the starter ball.  You're doin' pretty damn well!  How long do you think it takes to learn the real game?  And believe me, the real game has all kinds of glitches and is unlearnable right up to your death bed.

New clubs, new attitude, a little practice time and you'll be shooting in the low 70's.

RSS