Forums

Help › Forums

Re: REF LEVEL CHANGES?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 9 2010 5:02 AM (5 replies)
  • sclcaddy
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:25 AM
    do you have to be at a certain level to improve your tier status, ref my average score is now 78 and i'm still on amateur tier on level 16, other people on higher levels with higher averages are pro tier players?
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 7:45 PM

to get to pro, you'll have to be shooting around 72 or less.

try doing a couple of ranked 9 holers and shooting 1 under each time. that should do the trick.

tbe

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 9:50 PM

The tiers are no longer just determined by your scoring average.  There is now a undisclosed amount of rounds that one must complete at every tier.

Cheers,

b0gey

• fotd
    20 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 9:59 PM

Why is it undisclosed?

• shawnboy1
    27 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 4:09 AM

I am at the pro level with a 73 avg and I keep seeing tiers of tour pro and master with a higher avg than me. Do i move up faster if I keep adding new friends?  I've noticed some of these higher teir players sure have alot of friends compared to me.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 5:02 AM

fotd:

Why is it undisclosed?

So that players don't sandbag away from the next tier!
    shawnboy1:

I am at the pro level with a 73 avg and I keep seeing tiers of tour pro and master with a higher avg than me. Do i move up faster if I keep adding new friends?  I've noticed some of these higher teir players sure have alot of friends compared to me.

You level faster by playing ranked rounds, tournaments, and matches with other players.   As for the averages being higher then you, they re-set when you reach the next tier, so as they learn the new distances and green speeds there is an adjustment period, thus their averages may be a little higher until they have enough rounds played to level out their average.
    Cheers,
    b0gey

RSS