Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing conditions of Ready-Go games

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:15 AM (6 replies)
  • PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 6:42 AM

is there any way of finding out the conditions before you pay your money?

i'll get no-where playing against the good players in difficult conditions, i'll give it a crack but i'm not good enough really and it's money down the drain before i've teed off.

don't want to give the impression i'm a fair weather golfer, i'll play in anything on here or real life, i just want to give myself a bit of a chance :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 6:49 AM

Hi, once you play a ready-go, you can same expect similar conditions for at least a month. Then, we switch it up.

-wgticon

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 6:55 AM

oh right, cheers for that Icon.

is that relevant to each course or across the board of all the ready-go's? it's just i played 3 recently and the green speeds were all different, from slow to very fast and (i think) tournament. i think 2 were Kia and 1 on STA.

can't remember the winds, all about the same i think

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 7:30 AM

PaulH0070:

is there any way of finding out the conditions before you pay your money?

Use the Tournaments tab at the top of the page, then navigate to open Ready-Go Tournaments. You'll be able to see the wind, hole location & green speed conditions there

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 7:34 AM

The conditions can be viewed here...

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/readygo_new.aspx

Cheers,

b0gey

• Solid1
    95 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 7:34 AM

Paul  on  WGT homepage go to Tournaments/Ready Gos /open tournaments/and highlight the one your interested in and it shows wind speed and green speed on your right.

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:15 AM

thanks a lot guys, just what i was after

cheers :)

RSS