Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multiplayer Mode

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 16 2009 1:42 PM (7 replies)
  • hbthree
    478 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 7:01 AM

Is it the intent of the WGT to have but one course available at any given time for multiplayer games.  If not, when might we see more than a single course available for multiplayer games.

Thanks....hbthree

• Rydert
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 11:49 AM

It is only allowing me to play the first 9 holes on Bethpage in multiplayer.  Am I missing something?  Or is this all I can play right now?

• Jetman4109
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 4:05 PM

bump

does anyone answer questions here?  its really annoying to only be able to play the same 9 holes in multiplayer.

thx

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 4:12 PM

For now, BPB Front is all that is available for multiplay.  For more info, enter "multiplay (er)" in the search box >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^

Cheers,

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 5:59 PM

yes jetman.. ppl do answer questions here.  The problem is that when the same question is asked for the 2,549th time, the answers get stale.

There is a search feature.  Simply type in Multiplayer, course, etc and you would have found your answers.

Or, you could have looked futher down this page.

To specifically answer your question... yes, there is only ONE (1) multiplayer course available at one time.  Currently it is Bethpage Black front 9.

And, continuing, there are only TWO (2) courses that will allow stroke play, 18 holes, single player.. Kiawah and Bethpage Black.

There are FOUR (4) "Closest to the Pin" courses available.  THREE (3) of them can be accessed from the "Play Now" button...  Bali Hai, Wolf Creek, and Edgewood Tahoe.  The 4th, St. Andrews, can only be reached from the Tournament section.

See?  Most of us are glad to help, but we would like to see a bit of effort on your part via the 'search' feature to keep us from answering the same question for the 'umpteenth' time.

Have a nice day.

• twofortheshoe
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 1:23 PM

Thanks Snaike.

Jetman, try not being such a nubian princess next time.

• Phickey84
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 1:32 PM

Seriously thanks Snaike.

I'm so sick of n00b rookies like Jetman getting a tude bc they have to use some brain power.

• Jetman4109
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 1:42 PM

hey guys.  *** me right?

RSS