Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Virtual Pro Shop

Thu, Dec 2 2010 2:35 PM (7 replies)
  • tweez
    13 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:34 AM

I am unable to view any images on the pro shop page when it appears.  How do I correct this?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:03 PM

hi.

1. clear your flash cache

2. clear your browser cache

3. go to pro shop and hit control + f5

should all be fixed. please make sure you are using latest versions of browsers.

• tweez
    13 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:33 AM

Have tried all the above; cleared cache; enabled cookies.  Still get no images on the pro shop screen.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:07 PM

did you try different browsers? I am not sure what else it can be. it seems to work for everyone else.

-icon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:27 PM

Maybe it does,maybe it doesn't.I can see all the pictures just fine,however,I cannot see my reviews of equipment bought,maybe because they are moderated,which to me,tells its very own story...does it not?

I certainly cleared my cash to buy them,so me wonders how come I am not allowed to say what I think about them,for the benefit of other browsers...

Ah well,mai pen rai.

Lizziexx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 8:39 AM

Many thanks Icon,for getting back to me,and then summarily dissapparating worthy of Hp himself lol.

Anyway,the moderator thing.This would be when you write a review,a note in red pops up to say that once your review has been checked by a moderator,you may then be able to read it under the product review.

I cannot fully claim to be dispossesed of any fanciful notion of umbrage here about this,it does however,smack sharp of censorship which is what actually did capture the billy goat gruff part of my being.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 1:48 PM

Hi, busted :(

I said something without fully knowing. I assumed that those reviews get into same queue as forum posts go to, so that's why I said we don't sensor them because I do not see that queue. I was corrected and our official answer is this:

“Like most companies, WGT moderates posts to forums, equipment reviews and social sites in order to remove any nonconstructive, inaccurate, promotional or offensive comments.”

-wgticon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 2:35 PM

Cools!

Thanks for letting me know. That I am,or maybe,some or all of the above...

Anyway,Ive moved on and want you to know I think you are Brave indeed,and much appreciated by the proletariat Icon,for doing things that others would shy and furthermore,doing them well.

Lizziex :)

RSS