Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best way to increase level?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 29 2010 3:52 PM (4 replies)
  • Bchbound
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:14 AM

I am at level 34 and want to get to level 38 so I can pick up a certain set of clubs. Am I better off playing practice or ranked rounds. Which will help me advance my level faster.

Does random 3, 9 holes, or 18 holes matter when trying to move up in levels?

Thanks,

Chris

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:49 AM

18 hole tournaments seem to be a good way, as well as playing 18 holes with another WGT member.  Or using the Energy drinks combined with what is noted above.

Cheers,

b0gey

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 12:00 PM

Yes, try to play with friends or people you know that won't leave mid-round and play 18 holes. You get almost the same XP as a foursome for playing an 18 hole tournament too, so play in the weekly unlimited 18 hole.

You can always use energy drinks (I used a couple myself) but the really best way to level up is to play every day. You get a nice bonus just for playing consecutive days. When you figure out about what time your bonus kicks in get an energy drink right before that round too for another nice little boost. ;)

• borntobesting
    9,626 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 12:00 PM

Bchbound:

I am at level 34 and want to get to level 38 so I can pick up a certain set of clubs. Am I better off playing practice or ranked rounds. Which will help me advance my level faster.

Thanks,

Chris

You get more than twice the level points for an 18 hole round as you do for a 9 hole round. you don't get many points for a random 3 hole round. And if possible make sure you play every day and if possible at the same time. The consecutive day bonus points after 6 days is 880 points which is more than 2 18 hole ranked rounds. And if you are a member of a country club play in as many of the country club tourneys that you can. Any tourney that is 18 holes gives you 400 points + your stroke total plus any award points you may have earned in the tourney. Recently I won the Kia hit all the flag stick award I got close to 2000 points for the award. Because with the awards that like the hit all the flag sticks that are a one time deal you get points for all 7 awards at one time. That makes for a lot of bonus points.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 3:52 PM

Bchbound:

Thanks,

Chris

I've realised if you manage to get a foursome for three holes - it gets you a lot of level points and it takes a fraction of the time...

RSS