Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ball flights

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 16 2010 12:46 PM (1 replies)
  • cmoate76
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 10:07 AM

I was just wondering if anybody else was having problems with their ball flights. I figure it's probably me or my computer but at times I have no clue where the ball is going. I just played Edgewood/Taho and dinged my wedge from 63 yards and it hooked so much I didn't even land on the green.  Sometimes my distances aren't even close either. On the same course I hit my 175 yrd. 3 iron full strength. It flew 130 yrds and ended up in the water. I'm not complaining..i'm not good enough to complain..i was just wondering if it was me or a game issue and to just learn to deal with it. Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 12:46 PM

cmoate76:

I was just wondering if anybody else was having problems with their ball flights. I figure it's probably me or my computer but at times I have no clue where the ball is going. I just played Edgewood/Taho and dinged my wedge from 63 yards and it hooked so much I didn't even land on the green.  Sometimes my distances aren't even close either. On the same course I hit my 175 yrd. 3 iron full strength. It flew 130 yrds and ended up in the water. I'm not complaining..i'm not good enough to complain..i was just wondering if it was me or a game issue and to just learn to deal with it. Thanks

In regard to the bolded part: It says that your 3i is rated for 200 yards... Hitting it as 175, even dinging will produce a very low flying trajectory, so it is not surprising it hit water.

Next time, from 175, try hitting 5i with little bs and I guarantee, that if you ding it, it will flying to your expectations

-wgticon

RSS