Help › Forums

Re: Hey WGT - What we know and don't know about the 25th

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:20 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:10 PM

What you say may be true, but every online game I played, especially those that charged a subscription fee have been charging people to test there games. Everquest, World of Warcarft, Age of Conan all released full of bugs happily charging you money to beta test their released games. This is the best deal going. :)

• Zambrotta
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:31 PM

thanks nivlac, appreciate it

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:37 PM

Personally I'm not looking forward to the end of BETA. The end of BETA will mean end of constant updates, end of qucik release of new courses and end of almost any new stuff.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:39 PM

Maybe it's because I've worked for a software company, but the entire concept of paying to find bugs in someone's software is bizarre and cheap.

The only reason why I spent $15 to purchase clubs in this game is due to the fact that I've gotten that much, and more from WGT (through tourny winnings).   So technically I'm still in the black when it comes to WGT.

I personally would never pay for Beta.

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:20 PM

sad thing about some MMO's is they have open beta tests for months and still release a bugged un-finished game. then they call it live and open servers for the paying public which is a "pay to play beta".

this game(WGT) is a good fun game. im just calling a duck...well....a duck.   ;-)

• PAGES
RSS