Help › Forums

Re: Match Challenge game...how to?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 16 2010 8:47 AM (6 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 6:02 AM

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for a thread with this issue but did not find any, therefore I ask....

How can I play a match challenge game with my friends...I have been invited to participate, but I can not create one myself (not in my create game menu options).

regards

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 10:14 AM

hi,

In match play tab, you can switch to challenge mode by clicking the arrows. Same as your friends can directly invite you or you can invite them

-wgticon

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 12:10 PM

WGTicon:

hi,

In match play tab, you can switch to challenge mode by clicking the arrows. Same as your friends can directly invite you or you can invite them

-wgticon

I guess I did not explain myself clearly enough, "Match Challenge game" where you play for CREDITS. You loose the match, you loose the credits & viceversa.

I certainly have the option you mentioned icon, but not the one I'm looking for.

cheers

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 1:55 PM

LOLserver:

WGTicon:

hi,

-wgticon

I guess I did not explain myself clearly enough, "Match Challenge game" where you play for CREDITS. You loose the match, you loose the credits & viceversa.

I certainly have the option you mentioned icon, but not the one I'm looking for.

cheers

"match challenge" can be found under multiplayer-->create game--> match play --> challenge mode.

I have to check why, but this account does not have access to it but my old play account does. It can be a few things: like have enough credits or something else. I'll get back to you :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 3:29 PM

Hi

I think the issue may be in your account. Click on account button and make sure your personal information, address/country are filled out and saved. Then check our FAQ for details including a screenshot where it is located http://wgt.com/help.aspx#mpchallenge <----frequently answered questions.

thanks

-wgticon

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 1:24 AM

Hi

I have check my account & all seems to be in order although I do not have the credit "challenge" in my game option.

However, wonder how come I was allowed to participate & not allowed to set a match.

Regards

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 8:47 AM

Hi, you should be able to.

Does your account have full address, including zip code, street, country and such filled up?  I had to do this for my account before I was able to access challenge mode.

-wgticon

RSS