Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 13 2010 3:44 AM (3 replies)
  • JoeSalmons
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:41 PM

Is ther any way to earn credits with out buying them I only have 50 and can't get into tournaments so was wondering any other way to earn credits and not have to buy them any help id grateful

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 1:30 AM

You can earn credits by completing offers (see Get Credits above), by placing high enough in FREE tournaments that offer credits as prizes, by chance in random drawing tournaments, and when you move up in tiers.

Joey     

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 3:29 AM

There seem to be more surveys this week.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 3:44 AM

JoeSalmons:

Is ther any way to earn credits with out buying them I only have 50 and can't get into tournaments so was wondering any other way to earn credits and not have to buy them any help id grateful

Joeyola is correct about completing offers and many of them are free trials that you can try. Just cancel your membership before your card is charged. I have made close to 3000 credits this past week alone. And i made another 900 doing surveys. Enough to buy my new R9 TP driver and my new Tour Preferred Iron Set (Steel) (L63+). On the surveys they might say you don't qualify, just keep trying and eventually you will qualify to take one.

RSS