Help › Forums

Re: TOURNEYS

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 7 2010 6:21 PM (5 replies)
  • bikkabob
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 5:04 AM

I HAVE A COUNTRY CLUB  MYRTLE BEACH BUMS

I STARTED A TOURNEY AND JUST READ SOUTH CAROLINA IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY. WHATS UP WITH THAT?
      HOW DO I CANCEL THE TOURNEY? CAN I PLAY IN ANY TOURNEYS?
      CAN I CHANGE MY ADDRESS/ I WANNA PLAY,LOL.

BIKKABOB

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 6:54 PM

God damn questions man. I too live here in S. Carolina and can play free club tourny but when I tried to play one requiring credits (which I have) it tells me that I am ineleigible. I read that too in the rules about SC. What the hell is that all about?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 8:31 AM

Write your congressman. It has to do with skill based gaming laws in your state.

LINK to FAQ.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 9:23 AM

TeeWade:

God damn questions man. I too live here in S. Carolina and can play free club tourny but when I tried to play one requiring credits (which I have) it tells me that I am ineleigible. I read that too in the rules about SC. What the hell is that all about?

Ok here is my opinion. South Carolina has a lottery and horse racing. The lobbyist of those 2 special interest groups could have pushed the South Carolina government to pass the law about online gambling to protect them. They are trying to do the same thing here in Kentucky but so far they have resisted.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 11:35 AM

Ahh yes, they did ban video poker machines few years back. oh well, maybe one day they'll change it. Til then I suppose its only free tourny's   lol.

• bikkabob
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 6:21 PM
    Oh well.....free tourneys. probably save me a lot of credits.
RSS