Forums

Help › Forums

Re: mytracks.fm...no credits given!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 11 2010 2:43 AM (5 replies)
  • Millwall1885
    30 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:05 AM

I signed up for the 7 day trial for 450 "instant" credits, activated my account via email, put 25 songs into my wishlist....wallah! NO credits given :(

Are there any other steps to taken to get the credits? I've done everything as listed as per instructions:-

"Test Mytracks.fm for free and keep your 25 MP3’s. Only new users qualify for the free trial. Sign up and activate your account by clicking the activation link in the received email. This is a recurring subscription service. Please see the terms and conditions for full program details."

Help please!

• Millwall1885
    30 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:57 AM

I've cancelled my account at mytracks as this was obviously a con of sorts, didn't even get the so-called 25 free tracks either!.

Instant credits my back foot!

• Millwall1885
    30 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 4:27 AM

I would still like my credits! I have complete the trial offer, account activated, and I cancelled within the given time frame, and it says nothing about withholding the free offer if I cancelled,

Beginning to have my doubts about the integrity of WTG and its offers of credits, other than paying by real cash. I am also suspicious of those surveys offers as well.

You only have google opinionshare or ampario and read some forum posts from people who do these surveys full time, and most agree that they are scam sites!

Maybe WTG should remove them and replace them with genuine offers, or do away with the offers altogether and lower the prices to purchase items.

• Millwall1885
    30 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 1:30 AM
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 3:08 AM

Have tried to e-mail (members@worldgolftour.com)  and tell them about your completed offer and give them any proof that you have that you completed the offer? The first offer I completed I did not receive my credits in the specified time frame. I emailed WGT at the address above and they worked for me with the company that they were using at the time an within a few days I had my 2400 credits. It is not WGT that is not living up to it's word. it is Trialpay which is a totally seperate company.The company that they used when i first joined WGT was always slow about paying the credits for completed offers so WGT got rid of them and went to trialpay. the last 2 offers I completed were paid out within minutes. Sometimes you just have to take an aggresive approach let both companies know that you completed an offer and did not get your credits.

You might also try contacting trialpay's customer support through the complete offers page and clicking on customer support button and giving them all the information you can about your completed offer. Sometimes the company that made the offer doesn't follow through by giving the information to trialpay and if you give trialpay the correct information they can get your credits. It is worth a try.

• DaveHeathcote
    90 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 2:43 AM

Milwall,

Have had same issue, completed registration as stated but no credits arrived.

Have you contacted TrialPay through 'contact support' button on offers page?  I've just done this, submitted confirmation email as proof of purchase and am now waiting for reply.  Just wondered if you had done this and, if so, what chances are of getting a positive response are.

RSS