Help › Forums

Re: The latest update!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:19 PM (1 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:22 PM

Last updated: 10/29/10

In an effort to keep you more informed of upcoming product releases, we have published and regularly update a list of planned features and changes.

Features listed are things we are currently working on and expect to release in the next 30-60 days. We may delay the release of a feature on this list is if we feel it's not ready for prime-time.

Please note that not every planned feature and course is listed, and the list is in no particular order. What you see here are items we can talk about publicly, and have a spot in our roadmap. The purpose of posting them here is to keep you more informed of upcoming releases.

We will notify you of expected product release downtimes in the forums and via Twitter and Facebook before it happens.

Coming Soon (in the next 30-90 days)

• Concede Hole/Putt in Match Play
    • 4-player Alternate Shot format
    • Oakmont available in Ready-Go’s and Country Club tournaments
    • Easier to connect, invite and play with other people
    • New virtual clubs, balls, avatars and snacks

Some good stuff here.

#1  long awaited, right on!

#2 Sweet...anything for game-play is nice.

#3  Excellent

#4 Better idea, try purchasing a voice server..

#5 New clubs...good. Balls, no thanks I already enjoy the two I have.. avatars, other than overalls for clancy, I hope a left handed player will be available soon.

Snacks  give me a fRIGGING BREAK!!!

2 questions. Are you guys really working on any new courses? Just a yes or no response would be nice. ( I realize you have competition) Maybe a hint at a time-frame perhaps. and finally, lie stance. draw and fade options. Long overdue! 2 years and nothing. Every good golf game has this stuff as basic.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:19 PM

Some great news there. We might get something before x'mas yet.

RSS