rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 27 2014 5:12 PM (55 replies)
  • CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 8:07 PM

Coyote37:

Who is with me?!?

These fish have manners... the fish are coming with me...lol

Seriously... I haven't played an RG in almost a week, after playing 3 or 4 a night for almost 4 years... That is my boycott...  Saving myself a lot of coin and aggravation!  WGT needs to start paying attention to their customers instead of how to make more money for themselves... (yeah, right)...

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:19 PM

dedBuNNy:

WGT brings out a ball which plays well, great price and rather than let players actually have the opportunity to catch a break, the players who don't have 800K+ of banked credits that is. Rather than giving players a bit of a bonus, let 'em use a good ball without breaking the bank, maybe save credits for a better driver in the end, WGT has to leap on their greed train instantly and 'fix' that mistake. It just shows utter contempt and total lack of anything resembling concern for the players, their customers. It does show with no doubt what so ever, there is only one thing that matters to them - getting as much of your money as possible. 

What is really too bad and sad, is that the 99% of the general player base here can't set aside their own little agenda's for one month and as a collective group say ..i., WGT !

Stop playing, stop buying anything, stop earning free credits. Cut their revenue stream off at the source - YOU!  I tip my hat to WGT, they have wretched programmers with what I'd call questionable skills at best, their graphic design people are horrid as well, but whoever they hired with respect to the psychological aspect of the business sure knows their sh*t that's for sure. The have the addictive gambling personality disorder nailed to a T. 

It's too bad we're all so easily and predictably manipulated. 

• ishotinhole
    70 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:07 AM

it would be nice if we could get every one to stop playing for a week. They would be kissing our asses in a day.

Ive thought about having a conversation with an investigating reporter and have them take a look at the business practices of WGT.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:38 PM

ishotinhole:

it would be nice if we could get every one to stop playing for a week.

I haven't stopped playing but I'm about to use the single hole practice mode to earn my daily bonus.   For the second day in a row.

I just can't be arsed any more.  If it weren't for some of the great people I've met and hope to have more games with I'd probably never log on again.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:49 PM

Well, as a matter of fact, aside from burn-out, frustration, illness, lack of time, or lack of funds, no one quits. To propose some absurd kind of "Union" of disgruntled players that are either cheap, unknowledgeable about business for profit, politically demented or high upon the chic, progressive, "Utopia" fable, is quite amazing.

In truth, regarding balls, price is not the issue, ball life is.   ~ SP ~  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 3:23 PM

SweetiePie:
    In truth, regarding balls, price is not the issue, ball life is.

Me thinks, this is the same item.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:24 PM

alosso:

SweetiePie:
    In truth, regarding balls, price is not the issue, ball life is.

Me thinks, this is the same item.

Golly Mr. A, with purity included, I believe you are correct....I can't get away with anything

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 5:27 PM

MainzMan:

ishotinhole:

it would be nice if we could get every one to stop playing for a week.

I haven't stopped playing but I'm about to use the single hole practice mode to earn my daily bonus.   For the second day in a row.

I just can't be arsed any more.  If it weren't for some of the great people I've met and hope to have more games with I'd probably never log on again.

I agree MM - the CDB means jack to me anyway, but the friends and CC does. Without them I would have been long gone.

Sadly many guys I have played with over the years seldom play now, primarily due to the instability and bugs of the game. But being taken by fools by the greedy bastards at the top of WGT certainly drives many away.

I have not left, just play a lot less, surely some dumbass in the finance department can realise this.

What amazes me, with all the complaints recently, Chad has not had the balls to front the forums - show what shite his management skills are.

And for those who think the sun shine out of WGT's ass,heres a thought, even the Queens chit stinks....or so I believe lol

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:47 PM

SweetiePie:
    I can't get away with anything

Har-har!

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 7:49 PM

and what about the ad that said, "starting at 300 credits?

-gs

RSS