Forums

Help › Forums

Re: abusive language and remarks

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:11 PM (1 replies)
  • arystheking
    18 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 9:16 AM

HEY thers this one guy who keeps saying things about people and cusing things rude about people and saying your mom stuff and how he sleep with her and i made one remark that wasn't rude and he been saying things on my blogs and im tired of it and i want him BANED FROM WGT FOR GOOD.

thank you,

from:arystheking

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:11 PM

Though we fully encourage all players to adhere to the Community Guidelines there will be times when some players choose to take out their frustrations in inappropriate ways using obscene or insulting language.

We strongly recommended that you do not respond to offensive language. Replying will escalate the issue, give the abuser what they want from you (your attention), and further waste your time.  We advise that you ignore them or choose to walk away.

• If the offensive language takes place in the WGT forums, please click the Report Abuse link at the bottom of the post containing the profanity.
    • If the offensive language takes place on your Wall, on their Profile, or during a match, please send a report to members@worldgolftour.com attaching a screenshot of the post to your Wall.  (If you need help taking and hosting screenshots, please see the post here: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/14726.aspx)

We will investigate your reports and take the appropriate action against the individual.  We can not make public the results of our investigations against another player.

RSS