Forums

Help › Forums

Release Notes 10/1

Sat, Oct 4 2014 12:59 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:20 AM

Here are some notes from this release.....

Virtual Tour UNICEF, http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/stroke-play/trick-or-treat-for-unicef-challenge-tournament.aspx?id=b4eabc92136246cf9b8da3b7008a2695

Valhalla Ready Go's, http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/ready-go/#ctth

Odyssey 2-Ball Putter (L62), http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-clubs/putters/odyssey-tank_2_ball_putter_l62.aspx?i=9c518fca-7620-4c6b-af63-8b3405940268

Cleveland Wedges (L7), http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-clubs/wedges/cleveland-cg16_52_wedge_l7.aspx?i=b019a15b-e0e8-410d-b43f-0260e094a4e4

Putter/Shot Pal - We received a ton of complaints about players getting this because of CC's.  We put this in to help those players turn it off.  Also we have gotten a number of requests to allow players to turn on and off the option so as not to waste shots on short putts or drives.  Now this gives players the chance to save shots.

Super Pass and Permissions - More about it here.  It will have to do with CC vs CC.  This will be the next major feature we are releasing for CC's.

Whistler and Cabo - Issue is fixed.  Not sure what happened with it but you can now play as you did before.

- WGTdbloshoe

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:39 AM

I did see that when you play one hole under the community tab / golf course ,  you now get 6 xp points + strokes ( 6 xp pionts for finishing a game )

OPY

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:45 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Whistler and Cabo - Issue is fixed.  Not sure what happened with it but you can now play as you did before.

Bummer was hoping for some free rounds lol

What about the practice rounds ?

Why can't we get Cabo or Whistler for practice or even single player blitz games ?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:49 AM

spdemon:

WGTdbloshoe:

I don't recall seeing them in Practice Rounds.... I will double check that.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:50 AM

Getting the Putter/Shot Pal is great ! there is the option in settings to cut it off if you do not like it.  Please remove the green tab under meter that says shot/putter pal as it is very distracting and annoying !!  I know if I have it enabled or not and do not need this by my meter !! I also have noticed that as my CC levels up we will get more officers, after owner and 2 officers, the rest well is crap and I don't need more, what we need is more stroke play courses or CC's the ability to choose different holes from all the available courses and Valhalla in ctth would be nice as well !!  thanks WGT

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:49 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

spdemon:

WGTdbloshoe:

I don't recall seeing them in Practice Rounds.... I will double check that.

- WGTdbloshoe

They was there until the fix lol but why no option to practice them or do them in single player blitz games????

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 9:53 PM

Another nice lil' feature:

The CC Pass clock was extended to show hours + minutes and it runs down by itself - very nice, folks!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:00 AM

Still no sign of Bandon Dunes

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:00 AM

Still no sign of Bandon Dunes

• TopShelf2010
    10,885 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 3:18 AM

• PAGES