Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT, You have made a farce out of CC of the Week

Tue, Sep 19 2023 8:39 AM (78 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 8:36 AM

I met Yancy when I first started playing WGT in 2010. He had put tips in the forum to help noob's like myself and he posted he made video's on youtube which I watched !  Helpful and hilarious !  sent him a friend request within my first week and have been WGT friends ever since. He is fun to invite or be invited to play a game with, and always fun no matter how either played that day !

Congrats to Yancy and his CC !!!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 11:17 AM

Don't know him but i wouldn't miss a post or tip from him LOL...

Even though I don't use a weight on my mouse, or a turf mouse pad with a golf glove I can't help but like him...LOL

He reminds me of a high stakes 9 ball match between 2 top notch pros I watched once...1 of the players had 2 very expensive Josh East butts to cue sticks and at least 7 different shafts, and constantly changed them during the long long match...

the other player had a sneaky pete cue(sneaky p is basically a house cue with a joint made out of good wood instead of junk) with duct tape on it wrapped in random areas with no intent to look good, just to balance the cue...and he constantly changed the tape to move the balance point of the cue...LOL

we laughed our a$$es off at both of them but those guys could really play under the pressure of 9 ahead for 5k sets for 36 hours non-stop...I'm pretty sure it was our good coffee, welllll maybe it was! LOL

If your familiar with the sport in this country you know the name Kansas City Benny, he is the best hustler I ever met and famous for his routines, the Yancy of pool! (and I knew them all, even Minnesota Fats although he was really just a story teller, not really much of a player)

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 1:27 PM

all you serious heads make me sick......

YANCY is a WGT Legend so lighten up ffs..

my name is S2X :)

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:18 PM

Wow.....WGT has tried over the last month or so to make some improvements to the game especially where CC's are concerned and breath some life in to the game......and this is what happens.

Well now i am mad too because my club didnt get selected.....lmao.

Maybe some peeps should just stay within their CC walls and not come out,,,lol

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:20 PM

PaulTon:

PMSL hahahahahaha...nice one

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 11:23 AM

I go with Stryder`s last sentence, cause all I wanna say to this discussion is:

Congratulations to the Aliens (no matter where you come from) !!!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2017 1:01 PM

ok  its 3 years but that spaceship would not let me leave

THX  yancy they saw reason

much kudos yancy

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2023 7:27 PM

WGT needs to burn this postings completely. It is really old news.

Regards!

Billy

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2023 8:39 AM

WilliamRNewmanJr:

WGT needs to burn this postings completely. It is really old news.

Regards!

Billy

Why tf did you dig it up then? 

RSS