Help › Forums

Re: Can not change billing Info

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 12:25 PM (3 replies)
  • DeadlyNedly
    18 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2010 9:55 AM

Hi

I need help ! I can not change my Billing info. No matter what I do it will not remove my Old Credit Card info to my new Credit Card info ! I am unable to by credits because it keeps trying to use my Old Credit Card :(

Is there some way for a staff member to reset my billing info ?

Thank You

DeadlyNedly

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:28 AM

Hi Nedly,

Please send an email to members@worldgolftour.com with ATTN: SKY in the subject line describing the problem.

Thank You!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:43 AM

WGTadmin:
    Please send an email to members@worldgolftour.com with ATTN: SKY in the subject line

Erm...   How hard can it be to set up a sky@wgt.com email address, instead of asking users to put "ATTN: SKY" in the Subject line, something that's rather ludicrous in a modern email environment? It's what our grandmothers used to do on paper office letters in the 1950s, you know, but hardly contemporary in 2010. Setting up an email account for WGTSky on your server should be a matter of 5 seconds or fewer.

Also, as was requested many months ago, why do you keep using the members@worldgolftour.com email address as your main support address, instead of the much shorter members@wgt.com  The latter option is a lot easier to remember or to type, you know... Oh, wait... Could it be because by using the longer version, you can hope to receive fewer support requests than you otherwise would have?  

• DeadlyNedly
    18 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 12:25 PM

So my post sat in moderation for 23 and a half hours just so I can be told to email someone else with my problem ?? Could you have not just leaned over and asked SKY to handle my problem ? How many hours or days may it take for Sky to respond to my Email ?? Sorry  but I am a little upset to find that Your site saves credit card info and that I have NO way of removing it myself ! I spend HARD earned money on your site and expect BETTER customer service then being told to email someone else with my problem !

If this does Not get taken care of soon, I will STOP spending my HARD earned money on your site !!

DeadlyNedly

RSS