Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can Anybody Please Explain?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2010 12:06 AM (7 replies)
  • Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 4:57 AM

17th 22ft putt slightly off striaght with a 3 downhill hit it 1/2 of my 30ft putter bar and ended up 5ft past the hole

18th 20ft putt slightly off straight with a 3 downhill hit it 1/2 of my 30ft putter bar and ended up 4ft short of the hole

neither of this putts were over ridges or anything jsut normal downhill putts

how can this be :-( this is the only instance of this happening and it happen before at Kiawah Isalnd in both the Ready Go tourament i played in the greens played inconstient espeically on the front 9 which is more annoying because your playing for credits

I did hear a theory that it only happens to most players that aren't legends but certain players that are legends it dosent happen so that WGT will get more credits out of the non legends and more money :-(

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 4:03 PM

Motto: Never attribute malice where ignorance is more likely...

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:13 PM

Correct Deccy  there only after your money theres   loads of glitches in this game ,too make it seem as if you need too  buy credits too get better clubs,then when you  get higher then  you need buy more better clubs,its a scam/con  mate, im sure higher authoritys would like too see this game and judge it, as its not what it says Free  is it?

lol

• Jaxonjacob
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 6:21 PM

i agree, i believe the glitches only start after your first purchase.  I experienced a much more consistent feel before i broke out the plastic.  Seriously considering starting a new id and makn no purchases

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 7:13 PM
    Well, you must agree that everything written above is beyond funny. Insane is better.
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 10:19 PM

I really do believe that the game has its share of inconsistencies. One good example is Bethpage #8, a par 3. Test it for yourself. If you miss the center line by a stupid pixel, it slices or hooks like crazy! It's supposed to be the same for all holes, no? I think that all the individual holes have their own forgiveness level like clubs do.

I think that the reason players became Tour Master (as I) and even Legends is because after so many rounds, we were able to work around those inconsistencies and test different approaches.

Here is an old (but good) post by Niv about the precision (or imprecision) level around every shot. I think though that the imprecision zone described is in fact a lot larger than we actually think it is.

http://wgt.com/forums/p/14040/86933.aspx#86933

Rob

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 10:55 PM

SystemCrash:
    I really do believe that the game has its share of inconsistencies. One good example is Bethpage #8, a par 3. Test it for yourself. If you miss the center line by a stupid pixel, it slices or hooks like crazy! It's supposed to be the same for all holes, no? I think that all the individual holes have their own forgiveness level like clubs do.

That one I will actually agree with.  Tee shot almost never goes where it's supposed to in terms of aim, even if you ding it.

• tenscooners
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 12:06 AM

how do i get off my current Hack Tier?

RSS