Forums

Help › Forums

Re: God Forbid if you don't pay money to play on this site!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2010 2:21 PM (2 replies)
  • TheGoldenGut
    8 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 12:25 PM

I am sick and tired of getting ripped off by the built-in programming on this site which seems to intentionally deprive you of a good score. What do I mean? I will give you an example : The second hole of St.Andrews.... Wind speed 19km ... Direction, directly in my face ( and  not the wigglying arrow  either.... it was a steady wind ) .... I set up my shot  about 30 feet from the right side rough.  NOW Remember  the wind is directly in my face.  I  hit a perfect metershot ( the bell dings)..   Guess where the ball lands ???  At least  10 feet in the rightside rough..    How is that even possible???   Answer .. It is not possible,  but that is what happens to players on here who have never spent a dime on so called  better clubs..I can give  many more examples similar to this one... but why bother.  Always had a sneaking suspicsion that something was off about some of my shots  since I started playing  but  now  they are SO Blatant that it is pathetic.....Always wanted to believe in this site and maybe contribute to its success,  but  not any more,  because even if you do inves,t it will always want more  by eventually screwing you over too.   Watch for the shots that you would say to yourself..( God I would love to have that shot over  again ... just to see what would have happened. )   Ever said that to yourself?? 

• TheGoldenGut
    8 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 4:08 AM

anyone????

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 2:21 PM

HERE you go.

It is called precision.....and yes you have to pay for it.

RSS