Forums

Help › Forums

Quiting WGT

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:47 PM (0 replies)
  • UniBooboo
    42 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:47 PM

I don't understand people who come into the forums just to announce something is wrong with the game or the company (in their opinion) and then state that they are never going to play it again or that they are leaving for Tiger Woods.  What is the purpose of this? 

1. Your trying to inform WGT of program issues. -  I don't this is so, because even if WGT reads the post and corrected the problem you would already be gone and therefore don't care if its fixed.

2.  Your trying to emotionally blackmail a company.  -  I hope not, because this is not possible.  At the most there is probably just one person scanning the forums and he/she is just a paid employee.  So he/she is not going to see the post, print it out and go rushing into the CEO's office waiving it around.  I would go so far as to think that it would have the opposite effect because stating that your no longer a customer would throw you to the bottom of the stacks under all still existing customers.

3.  Your afraid everyone left will wonder what happened to you an be worried for you. -  This reason would be more of a cause for everyone else to be worried.

4.  You think anger and leaving is the way to solve issues.  If this is the reason then one must equally blame all whom in the bast bowed to you little tantrums thus stunting your intellectual growth.

If your unhappy and what to leave just do it!  If you want it to be better because you really want to continue playing then come to the forums and post your problem void of anger and ask if anyone else might know whats going on.  There are a lot of very smart people here some of which could help you determine if it is even a WGT problem ( So, so many are not ) .  If it is, or not,  they might already know a solution that has been worked out in previous posts.  Or some times they someone can explain how something actually works to demonstrate that is not really a error.  

Stay calm and don't instantly go to the company is trying to scam you or they are not doing anything to fix so and so. 

Unibooboo

RSS