Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Make it realistic, please.

Mon, Sep 27 2010 10:52 PM (33 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 10:06 PM

Icecap, strange how 10 of your first 14 rounds are under par, you must be gifted?

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 10:16 PM

MJS74:

The answer therefore, bigger variance for missed dings.  Rewards the true legends.
    jeepers if that ever happens i wouldnt get any shots off the grass - i very rarely ding any shots lol even putts. im one of those that started playing with the 'intentional miss' and i cant go back however hard i try, thus why i miss most straight putts lol. make that a bigger variance and im fubared.
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 10:37 PM

More realistic eh? Right let's take away the cameras, make the wedges go the right distances, and the depth of rough be somewhat in agreement with the percentage shown. In real golf sometimes it's an advantage to be in light rough, it never causes you to hit less than 50yards.

• mekongmarcus
    152 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 10:52 PM

danohi50:

Before we all get to far ahead of ourselves..whats gonna happen when they finally add the long promised lie stance controls and the ability to draw or fade..then lets worry about the rest.

Good point.Hopefully stance controls will knock everyones average down five shots or so giving greater realism.

RSS