Help › Forums

Re: New Course: Celtic Manor

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 16 2010 8:40 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:40 PM

Here's my best...4.6 ft, after 25 or so tries, I've gotten within 20ft nearly every time after that trying to sink it lol

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 4:38 AM

BolloxInBruges:

WGTSky:

And please, let us know here what you think about the Twenty Ten.

Course looks fantastic.

While I appreciated giving everyone a fair opportunity to win a chance to go and play on this course, I'd have loved to see something for the lowest score too.   I know I used many many GISD balls on the KLM tournament, but for this one I don't see it being worth using up balls on it with no prizes based on performance.

make it a single play for all the marbles (and with everyone on the same playing field with balls and equipment) so it is a true test

• BigRedNewfie
    205 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 6:59 AM

6.8ft on my 3rd or 4th try.

Real nice looking course. Hope they took enough pix for this to become stroke play course #5.

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 8:05 AM

After 10 minutes, I got a shot to stop 3.2 feet away. I'm not going to bother trying to beat that.

It's definitely a great looking course. Would be great if it does become a course we can use for stroke play.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 8:40 AM

Like a few said nice but no reason to grind it for a sweeps win. Can only use guest club for drive. A great prize but isnt the Ryder cup played Oct 1? Trip is 15th. Would of been nice seeing RC. "Y"

F Gazz

• PAGES
RSS