Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I press mouse, meter keeps going....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:14 PM (3 replies)
  • GregLH
    978 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 12:51 PM

I haven't played in a couple of months, has something changed with the meter?  I started playing, and I click the mouse, and the meter keeps going.  I just played 3 holes, and when I tee off, I click and the meter keeps going.  When I'm putting, it keeps going after I click, but it's random.  It's like there's a lag between when I click, and where the meter stops.

I've played a lot of games and it's never done this before.  I can't gauge when to click to compensate because sometimes the meter keeps moving a little, and sometimes it goes all the way to the right.

Also, if I quit the game I'm playing now, will it count against my overall score?

Thanks

• olson24
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:14 PM

Yeah i've noticed that too. It seems to be related to the new updates they've done... I'm a master level player but i've had a very difficult time getting consistently good shots.  This is something they need to fix or the game is really not worth playing.

• Putterman58
    976 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:34 PM

I know exactly what you mean Greg. I have been a member for 1 1/2 years and just recently (over the past month or so) the meter has become much harder to handle. My meter keeps slipping so much that my ball goes maybe fifty yards dead right, or I end up whiffing it altogether. Not fun.

• GregLH
    978 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 3:14 PM

I think I found the problem.  I was playing full screen.  I think the RAM was too low.  I minimized the screen and dragged the corner out to make the screen larger, but not full screen.  It's working fine now.  Try not using full screen, if you didn't already.

Thanks,

Gerg

RSS