Help › Forums

Re: Yancy - Your WGT Players Association Representative

Sat, Sep 11 2010 5:33 AM (26 replies)
  • LObringer
    30 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 3:44 PM

Snaike:

EllisSpice:
    Wait a second... Coolhotfun did you say? OH NO! Say it isn't so!

Oh hell no.. there's goes another expectation of greatness.  RIP Yancyman.... RIP

**** edit...  I have watched the video in question.  It does not connect the Yancyman with CHF or his aliases.

It seems all is right with the world

Carry on, Yancyman, carry on.

I can assure that Yancy is Yancy. Whomever "coolhotfun" is/was - he is not Yancy.

There is no one that compares to the YancyMan.

I went over and watched this video of his "cool golf shots" from Coolhotfun - I can assure you that Yancy has never been at 4 under par. EVER.

Also this self-loving showoff  video from "coolhotfun" is not how Yancy rolls. Yancy is not into showcasing his skills - see his "How to Drive The Ball Accurately" video.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:19 PM

LObringer:
    Also this self-loving showoff  video from "coolhotfun" is not how Yancy rolls. Yancy is not into showcasing his skills - see his "How to Drive The Ball Accurately" video.
    I agree, which is why I had to go and see for myself.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:36 PM

Ahhhh.... I remember the weekends of terror when CHF was around. The poor mods at that time must have hated Monday morning....lol.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 6:23 PM

Even better were the constant ramblings to no one but himself.... littered with calculations and stats and pretty much useless information to anyone but himself...

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:38 AM

Even better were the constant ramblings to no one but himself.... littered with calculations and stats and pretty much useless information to anyone but himself...

Looks like the ravings of a mad man. I would guess he's got at least one blog out there, filled with absolutely meaningless drivel, that noone but himself reads.

At least with YancyMan, even though at times he's seems to be rambling on somewhat, it is funny. Him trying to say Kiawah, is hilarious.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:51 AM

I have to laugh....not only is yancy funny but he makes a simple, easy task that can be done in MS Excel and turns it into a full blown production. LMBO!

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 5:33 AM

Sargenjd01:

I have to laugh....not only is yancy funny but he makes a simple, easy task that can be done in MS Excel and turns it into a full blown production. LMBO!

Yes but you dont get the googly eyes if you do it in excel. Im loving the last vid atm - "been up all night working on this fricken meter" cracks me up.

RSS