Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Moving

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:56 PM (2 replies)
  • PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 10:27 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but here goes. As of right now I am living in Florida, so I cannot play ready go's, play for credits etc etc. I am moving to Georgia tomorrow due to a transfer at work and was wondering if I will then be able to play in these tournaments or not. Looking at the my account tab there is no option to change your state of residence. Either way it isn't that important, I really don't care about playing for credits or not, but having more tournaments to play would be nice. Any input is gladly appreciated.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 12:41 PM

yes, I live in Georgia and we can play them here.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:56 PM

PGAbound67:

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but here goes. As of right now I am living in Florida, so I cannot play ready go's, play for credits etc etc. I am moving to Georgia tomorrow due to a transfer at work and was wondering if I will then be able to play in these tournaments or not. Looking at the my account tab there is no option to change your state of residence. Either way it isn't that important, I really don't care about playing for credits or not, but having more tournaments to play would be nice. Any input is gladly appreciated.

On this page, under your name on the top left click "account. Click "change" under CONTACT INFO then click "change mailing address."  Enter new address. That should work.

RSS