Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Outstanding request. Legends, unite!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:47 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GGLG2010
    22 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:59 AM

"I am starting to do pretty well with the Super-Tri using the tour-sd ball." Borntobesting

I'm happy for you, but please understand that, whether you realize it or not, if you can play consistently well or decently with the Super R9 and Tour-SD balls or handle their lightning fast meter without frequently ending in rabbit food or beach sand, you undeniably have good, even great reflexes. And it so happens that a great many Legends are not as gifted in that respect as you are, and would welcome G12-SD balls to help them cope.

• GGLG2010
    22 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 5:36 PM

No urgent need for a new driver; the Super R9 is ok, but for God sake, WGT, give us Legends with lesser reflexes some G12-SD balls, or better. Damn, I am seriously tired of begging.

• bryant1
    62 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:47 PM

Everything basically sucks now. If they do come out with a G12-SD, which i would love, it'll cost more than the G1-SD i'm sure. I'm tired of spending money just to reach the fairways. I've not posted or complained many times but these changes are BS and no fun. Also, WGT has entire sections on the stuff you need to do to your computer to make the stupid meter work. Most people have problems with it like i do, but i learned to play by intentionally not dinging the meter cuz i can't. Now at Legend status, if you don't ding the meter you miss the fairway or the green.

I also noticed when the trimaster driver and i15 irons became available my master G10 iron suddenly became less accurate than they were before. I payed for more accurate clubs when i bought them and they should have stayed that way.

If playstation or xbox came out with a list of crap you had to do just to be able to play their games like WGT does they would be out of business, but here, we have to spend money just to be able to cope.

• PAGES
RSS