Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 30 2010 2:52 PM (8 replies)
  • DJcowboy
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 3:39 AM

does anyone know how to unlock the other courses please help if you can.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 1:41 PM

Unlock other courses?  The key is to call or email those courses directly and tell them you'd love it if they'd allow WGT to photograph their entire course and make it available for play online.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 2:10 PM

ROFLMAO! Ahhh that was good, just a little fun...some courses cannot be played in stroke play so there for they are shaded out. 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 2:42 PM

In real life golf courses cannot be locked or unlocked.  Your terminology tells me you might be a serious video gamer.  I can tell you that WGT is a bit more lifelike than most video games and requires some acquired skill and even some skills you would bring with you from playing the real game.  Reading the break of a putt being just one of those.

The game can be quite frustrating for the "gamer" who has never played the real game. 

Beware.

• DJcowboy
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 10:52 PM

I'am a gamer but i love getting out on a real course is better then being at home but i hurt my back so i cant play as much as i would like so i play on here. But thanks for your guys help.

• ALUMGOLD
    150 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 12:26 AM

magic wands available in the pro shop

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 7:46 AM

Doublemochaman:

In real life golf courses cannot be locked or unlocked.  Your terminology tells me you might be a serious video gamer.  I can tell you that WGT is a bit more lifelike than most video games and requires some acquired skill and even some skills you would bring with you from playing the real game.  Reading the break of a putt being just one of those.

The game can be quite frustrating for the "gamer" who has never played the real game. 

Beware.

I've been wondering about that  If having experience playing the "real game" gives one an edge. Especially in putting, I suppose. Its hard for me to read putts because monitors are 2d and in real life one reads putts in 3d, I guess.

I never played golf. In fact the only time I ever held a golf club I put it through somebody's windshield. They had it coming.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:39 AM

Is that you Elin???

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 2:52 PM

Doublemochaman:

Is that you Elin???

Uhhh...no.

Here, have some fun:

http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html