Help › Forums

Re: i KNOW i saw info on here about using the PUNCH shot

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:28 AM (22 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:40 PM

BolloxInBruges:
    I can tell you any time the wind blows, the majority of pros are flighting their lower irons/wedges very low,

I would think pro golfers do it because they can. The average golfer's going to be clueless about the difference IRL whereas pros know what they can do with it. That's why it works so well here if you play it as you lay out.  :-)

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 7:38 AM

YankeeJim:

BolloxInBruges:
    I can tell you any time the wind blows, the majority of pros are flighting their lower irons/wedges very low,

I would think pro golfers do it because they can. The average golfer's going to be clueless about the difference IRL whereas pros know what they can do with it. That's why it works so well here if you play it as you lay out.  :-)

YJ, did you just say most golfers can't hit shots low in RL?  Because I think that's just the oppiste and most golfers stuggle to hit very high shots.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:28 AM

LOL-We gotta talk "on purpose"  here like they meant to hit it low. If they can't hit it high to begin with then knowing how to punch is where clueless comes in.  :-D

RSS