Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't name my replays

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 14 2010 3:30 AM (1 replies)
  • Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:22 AM

New player here, not being able to putt to save my life. But I have a question about replays. When I first registered I was able to name my replays, as can be seen from my first two replays in my profile. But when I played yesterday and now today, that doesn't work. I can save replays fine, but it's impossible to change the description of them. Can't even copy any of the text and paste it. Nothing works. So my 3 latest replays now have the default description, which is obviously terrible. I did update Flash to the latest version, but other than that I didn't change any settings. I did grant media5.wgt.com 1 MB instead of the default 100KB to store flash data, but not sure if that does anything as the window actually has just the www.wgt.com address.

Do you know how I can sort this? Would very much be able to name my replays. You never know, a miracle may happen and I can actually sink putts longer than 3 feet :D

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 3:30 AM

Now I understand even less. The keyboard works when not in fullscreen, but not in fullscreen. I hit space in fullscreen and nothing happens, but when not in fullscreen the view changes. Is there any way to fix this?

RSS