Help › Forums

Re: Thoughts on new tiers and levels

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 24 2010 10:02 AM (24 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:51 PM

WGTadmin2:
    Also the equipment list is always growing and improving but it is not set in stone and I do not know if the level equipment will be better than the current clubs in the future.

This is how I imagined it would be. So everyone who's going to join and buy the current pro shop equipment better do so before Sunday at midnight.

Thanks WGTadmin2.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:57 PM

figures, buy a sleeve of balls, they go on sale the next day

• RojoYoda
    39 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 3:21 AM

If I was to buy a set of Master clubs, theres no chance that these clubs will be unusable once new tiers are introduced??

Many thanks

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 8:06 PM

I don't think so. It was mentioned somewhere that the new equipment will keep their current stats. You can still them to the shop (I think), but you can't buy it again - which probably means they will unearth new clubs from the 2011 line. Doubt they will have very different performance though, so after sitting on the fence for a while I forked out yesterday for a new driver, putter and some wedges. Hopefully it wasn't "money" down the drain.

• FairwayJames
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 10:02 AM

I could care less about the levels even though it seems they are trying to make people play more to get the good stuff instead of joining and buying the best of everything from the the start.  What annoys me however is the whole tier setup thing.  I play honestly to the best of my ability everytime I play. When they did the new tier setup I was a pro and never cashed in any tournment. I shot my best round EVER in a 9 hole tournment at -4 and the next round I was a tour pro.....worst thing is I didn't even cash in that tournment!!! I am consistantly and consantly at least 10 strokes or more (at avg score of 75) off the pace of the tour pro crowd so what the @#!? am I doing here!!!

RSS