Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Completed Credit Score Offer - NEED HELP!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 15 2010 8:09 AM (2 replies)
  • SkeeboSi
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 9:58 AM

I recently performed the offer for WGT credits by registering for a website that provides your credit score.  I cannot remember what site it was and cannot find any of the registration e-mails so that I can cancel it before I get charged.  Does anyone here know which site this offer was for?  It doesn't show up on the list of offers anymore either.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 10:46 AM

Hi skeebo, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx. This will send a request to our partners at TrialPay and you should hear back from them.

• dank3st
    5 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 8:09 AM

SkeeboSi:

I recently performed the offer for WGT credits by registering for a website that provides your credit score.  I cannot remember what site it was and cannot find any of the registration e-mails so that I can cancel it before I get charged.  Does anyone here know which site this offer was for?  It doesn't show up on the list of offers anymore either.

Ho SkeeboSi,  I have the same situation.  Were you ever able to find out the name of the website with the offer?

RSS