Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Load Manager Errors with Firefox

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 29 2010 9:53 AM (5 replies)
  • outlaw1234
    92 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:00 PM

I still can't play with Firefox.  I've tried every suggestion posted (clearing cache, increasing to 1mb, etc., and nothing works.  I don't have th problem with Chrome.  Has anyone found a fix that works?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:10 PM

Hi outlaw,

The fact that other browsers work fine is letting you know that it's a browser-specific problem.  You might want to uninstall and re-install Firefox to see if that clears up the issue, but it might be something as simple as a browser setting that's holding you back.

What happens when you are trying to play in Firefox?  The more details you can provide the better.

• outlaw1234
    92 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 8:20 PM

I was using Firefox with no problems for 3 months.  I noticed many other Players reported the same problem.  One day it worked and hasn't since.  As soon as I start a game, and get to the tee, I get the load manager error, with a command box to retry (that doesn't do anything).  I will try re-installing.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 8:25 PM

Any chance you are running an add-on in Firefox called 'AdBlock'?  There have been a few Firefox users who have reported a proshop banner error when they start the game.  After disabling the add-on it resumed normal function.

• outlaw1234
    92 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 8:49 PM

I was always running with AdBlock.  I just re-installed Firefox, and it's working.  Thanks.

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 9:53 AM

if you reinstall AdBlock, you can add wgt.com as an exception, which will resolve that problem.

Firefox is a bit weird anyhow, because even though I have popup's explicitly allowed for wgt.com, I sometimes get the message that popups are not enabled.

RSS